There are Many SEO Plugins for WordPress and Most of them are Good too But As the users check the reviews of that Plugins and Services They get confused with them. So I am here to show recommended WordPress SEO Plugins that you should use on WordPress to get higher ranking on search results.
Search engines are a major source of traffic for most websites. That’s why our users often ask us for SEO guides, SEO tips and plugins that can help improve SEO of their WordPress sites. In this article, We will share best WordPress SEO plugins and tools that will improve SEO of your website.
1. Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin
It is one of the most downloaded WordPress plugin of all times. Yoast’s WordPress SEO is a comprehensive solution for all your on-site SEO needs.
It allows you to add SEO title, meta description, and meta keywords to each post and page of your site.
You can also write custom title for your main site, archives, category and tag pages. It also adds Open Graph meta data, Twitter Cards, Sitemaps and ping search engines whenever you update your site.
Who else wants to find the best performing keywords to increase website traffic ? If you are looking to find profitable keywords that will increase both your traffic and sales.
SEMrush is one of the best SEO tool out there that will help you spy on your competitors. If you want to find the best keywords that are sending more traffic to other blogs or want to analyze the traffic of any website, SEMrush is for you.
Offer: You can Sign up to SEMrush for Free here.
- SEMRUSH Review: A SEM Tool to Research Competitors Keywords
- How To Use SEMrush To Find Profitable Keywords And Research Great Contents For Your Website
- The Beginner’s Guide To Use Long Tail Pro For Finding Profitable Keywords
- How To Use Google Keyword Planner Tool For Keyword Research
- The Fastest Ways To Find High Paying Google AdSense Keywords
3. Broken link checker
Broken link checker ( BLC ) is a free broken link checker tool for WordPress.It helps you to find all broken links on your blog as well as all the redirections. Specially, if your posts get too many comments, over the time you might end up having hundreds or thousands of broken links.
This WP plugin checks all the URL’s on your WordPress blog and give a complete report of broken and redirected link. Plugin author has updated this plugin to take care of load on your site and now it comes with many settings.
- How To Find And Fix Broken Links on WordPress Website
- How to Fix Broken links and Redirections with Broken Link Checker
- 8 Broken Link Checker Websites: Get Rid of 404 Links
4. SEO Smart Link
SEO Smart Link WordPress plugin lets you automatically link your words to any post link. This is very useful for on-page optimization. By finding your site’s high ranking keywords using the Google webmaster tool, you can boost your site’s ranking.
Before you use this plugin, you need to be certain of your internal linking, and be aware of Google’s linking algorithm. This is one plugin I’m using here, & a major reason for such strong interlinking of TheHackerSolutions and VisRana.
- 3 Best Solutions For Blog Posts Interlinking in WordPress Blog To Increase Traffic
- Why and How You Should Interlink Your Blog Posts in WordPress?
5. SEO friendly Images
Image Optimization can help you to speed up webpage load time but It’s not yet SEO Friendly. If your Website is particularly about Images then You are missing Most Important part of SEO.
SEO can be done in Many Ways like I have already written many Articles about it and Some of them were, How to speed up WordPress site, image optimization, SEO WordPress themes, common SEO mistakes and SEO guide etc.
SEO Friendly Images can also drive huge amount of traffics to your Website or can increase website traffic, Alexa ranking and website ranking. So Don’t miss the chance to make your blog Images SEO friendly.
- How To Make Your Blog Images SEO Friendly With Single Click
- 15 Best Image Optimizer WordPress Plugins to Speed Up Your WordPress Site
- 7 Best Ways To Protect Your Website From Image Theft
If you think I have missed any essential or helpful plugins, do let us know in the comments section.
Which other WordPress SEO plugins you are using on your blog?