Most of the bloggers turned into a YouTuber to earn extra income from their videos which is the best way to earn money from the internet now a days and this question “How much estimated time is required for a person to become famous on YouTube and to earn money on YouTube?” is asked by one of my YouTube subscriber and Who is also The VisRana Post blog visitor 😉 .
Well, If someone want to make money from YouTube then it’s not necessary to become famous on YouTube 🙂 because You can still make up to $50 to $300 per day 🙂 without being a famous person on YouTube But What you need, Just quality Videos 😉 that answers the users query and an AdSense account 🙂 . You can’t predict here exact time to become famous on YouTube because it depends on many factors.
How to Become Famous on YouTube
Before starting your YouTube journey remember one thing, being famous is not a joke :-0 and it doesn’t come to you overnight and few nights 🙁 . It takes times and patience 🙁 . If you want to become famous on YouTube because of lot’s of money then you will quit after few days or few months because of low visitors or something else. But If you are passionate about something and want to make videos about them then you are gonna be famous on YouTube soon 😉 but It will take like and patience like I have already said.
1. Do Research Before making any Video
When anyone comes to YouTube to make money from their videos. They don’t do any research and just upload bullshit videos 🙁 and then waiting for their videos views. People think that they will upload any type of bullshit videos 🙁 , They will get Views and Will earn money from their videos 😮 . What the hell is this thinking? 🙁 If this works then all people will have good money in their pocket, Everyone become rich and There will not be any poor person anymore 😉 .
If you really wanna become famous in YouTube and wanna YouTube celebrity 😉 then You must do research like Trending, Keywords or something else. Doing any type of research benefit you that what’s going on or What people are searching for on YouTube so that you can create a video that answers that queries. But there are many people like you who create video like your so to get in the top of YouTube search query you need to do keywords research before producing any video.
2. Don’t Copy or Steal other’s Copyrighted Videos
People think YouTube and AdSense are stupid so They just download other users copyrighted videos 😉 , done some editing using some software then upload in their YouTube channel . Well this is also a crime if you are using someone videos without giving them ownership credits and also YouTube or AdSense identify them easily but sometime it may takes time but whenever they identify, Your account gonna be at risk and your AdSense money too. You will lose everything whatever you have that time.
Be professional 🙂 with your work and never steal anyone copyrighted content, If you really wanna become famous on YouTube and Wanna real genuine huge income in your pocket.
3. Use Appropriate Title, Meta Tags and Descriptions
After doing keyword research use these Keywords in your Video title, Meta Tags and after that Write a good long length description on your video descriptions page.
Using these things increase the chance of your video in top of the query search result and If your videos are in the top of the search result then it will definitely gonna increase your Videos viewers and that will increase your income too.
4. Use Annotation and Cards on Videos
Annotations and cards are the YouTube official tools to link your current videos to any other existing videos and If you use these tools then you are gonna increase your videos viewer and also boost your earnings.
But remember one thing, Don’t use annotation and cards everywhere, Just place them on appropriate locations and times otherwise your visitors may suffers.
5. Interact with your subscribers
To gain popularity, respond to each and every person who leaves you a comment. This is a good way to start building new relationships with your subscribers. If someone leaves you a nice message, respond! If they ask for advice, give it. Be genuine and friendly, and you’ll attract more and more people. Here are a few other good ways to interact with your subscribers:
- Friend subscribers who friend you. Spread the love to other people!
- Get a Twitter account and follow people who have followed your YouTube channel. Interact with them as much as possible.
6. Make Your YouTube Channel looks Impressive
The way your channel looks can make or break the success of your video, so be sure it adds to the allure! Create a catchy channel name and add channel art to get things started. Add a short description to your channel to give viewers a glimpse of the kind of content you’re offering.
- Have a unique background image.
- Keep your channel art and description updated as you create new videos. Don’t let it get stagnant.
- You can include links to your other websites in your channel description as a way to promote yourself online.
- Connect your other social profiles to your YouTube account so that people can follow you on other social media. This will help build your own community.
7. Make new videos at least once a week
To keep people coming back, you need to update your channel frequently. If possible, do it on a schedule so people will know they can expect to see new content on a certain day. Make videos that are consistently high quality and offer something original every time.
- In between new videos, spend time “liking” other people’s videos and promoting other content so your subscribers will have something to keep them occupied until your next video is ready.
- Keep engaged with your subscribers throughout the week, not just on the day you post videos.
- If you know you will not be able to post on a certain day or week then make a video in advance and schedule it.
- Post as frequently as possible, the top YouTubers will often post videos daily.
8. Be Genuine and Real Person
Viewers will be able to tell in less than 10 seconds whether you’re being genuine in your videos. Are you funny, intense, or sweet and bubbly? Whatever your unique personality traits might be, show them off in your videos. The same way you’d be yourself with your family and friends, you need to be you in your videos. Otherwise, viewers will look elsewhere for authenticity and entertainment.
- You’re going to be nervous the first few times you make a video – that’s normal. If it helps, think of the camera as your friend, sister or brother. Joke around or get deep the same way you would with someone you trust.
- Don’t be worried about embarrassing yourself! If you stumble over your words a little or say something that’s not very funny, your viewers will relate to you even more because they’ll see you as human. People don’t go to
- YouTube to find polished Hollywood-esque stars. Be relatable.
- Don’t copy other people’s styles. Figure out what’s original about you and play it up.
9. Sharing is Caring
You have created a quality video but if you don’t share your video on social media then how people will get to know that you have created an awesome video that can benefit them So whenever you produce any video on YouTube just share your videos with your friends on social media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Others.
If you are not sharing your videos on Social media then this is the biggest mistake in your life to become famous on YouTube.
How to Make Money On YouTube
Have you created a YouTube account and Uploaded your videos then your are one step behind to make money on YouTube. Now what you have to do is just monetize your videos with AdSense and earn money online.
If your videos about products reviews and other type of reviews then you can also earn extra income in your pocket by just joining some affiliate programs. People think they can only use the affiliate programs in their blog but it’s wrong because most of the YouTuber already making huge amount of money from YouTube using these affiliate programs too.
- YouTube Monetization Techniques: How to Get Google Adsense Approval
- How to Make Money on YouTube by Making MV Reaction
- How to Make Money with Flipkart Affiliate Program
- How to Make Money with Amazon Affiliate Program?
- How to Make Money with ClickBank Affiliate Program
- How to Make Money with Snapdeal Affiliate Program
FAQ about Make Money On YouTube
1. How much money can you make on YouTube?
There is no any limit to make money on YouTube. Typically, you can make hundreds of thousands of dollars if your video reels in that many views, but it all depends on to what extent the video is monetized. Most YouTubers monetize via advertisements, affiliate marketing (similar to product placement), paid subscriptions, selling merchandise, etc.
Then, the amount of money that can be made from these monetizations depends on how many views the video gets. Additionally, the video must not infringe on copyrights and must contain appropriate content, otherwise it cannot be monetized from the start.
2. How do people earn money from YouTube?
Most of the people use AdSense to motetize their videos and earn money but other people also uses Affiliate programs to earn extra income in their pockets.
I hope you like this article and If you have any suggestion for this article then your welcome here. Please do comments if you have any suggestions for this article and Please share this article with your friends on social media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Other. Don’t worry it’s free 🙂 !